Semi-detached Farmhouse built in the 1900’s by three brothers. The property was subsequently sold (as a shell) to the current owners in 1996 who have restored it to its former glory maintaining as many original features as possible whilst ensuring modern comfort. The property sits in a dominant position on the mountain which ensures breath-taking views over the valley and towns such as Palleroso. We reach the property via a communal roads which leads to the car park. From here there are 20 metres of cobbled walkway which leads to the front door. The property is distributed over 4 levels and comprises of: - Ground floor: Entrance, bright kitchen, spacious lounge with cast iron stove and historic wooden stairs leading to the first floor, double bedroom and family bathroom. - First floor: Spacious and bright master bedroom with access to a “music room” and panoramic covered terrace, perfect for hosting al fresco dining for family and friends. - Lower ground floor: this floor is a completely independent annex, perfect for ensuring privacy to guests and it comprises of – double bedroom, bathroom with shower, kitchen, dining area and a panoramic outdoor terrace. On this level there is also a workshop. - On the semi-interred level there are the cellars, which historically were used to keep farm animals such as pigs, cattle and hens. The property comes with circa 2000sqm of which some is terraced and other is flat land where we can find olive trees, vines and a spacious barn which could be converted in to further accomodation. Within the flat area there is a manicured garden with space for al fresco dining, hammocks and swings. This property has a lot of charm and character with many of its original features intact such as exposed wooden beams, original doors, original cotto tiles, original cobbled stone paths and stairs.